2014年10月2日 星期四

Why Did I Choose This Topic

Why did I Choose This Topic
I chose this topic because people didn’t realized people who are important to them until they lost them.But I don’t want to see that since it is so sad and too late. So I will talk about that and remind everyone that don’t let thing such like this happen. In fact,I wanted to introduce my friend and family to everybody in the beginning,but teacher told me that it may be too narrow.Then I change my mind to define my topic more widely.In the following weeks I will introduce seval films which talk about motions between human beings in my blogger.Including friendship,family,love and so on.Most of these films I had seen them before and they describe the relationship between people very thorough.They touched me in deed,so I hope they can also bring something to you.If they did,it will be fantastic to me.And you can looking forward to my project next week.

沒有留言:

張貼留言